Another vaccination is required who already received HPV vaccine
Women who were vaccinated with papillomavirus (HPV) have more chances to be effected from some stains of the virus than women who were not vaccinated with HPV, a new study reveals.
The study explains that, although HPV vaccine is good in working against HPV virus, but still they can become a victim of high-risk virus as this vaccine is only effective against four. A new HPV vaccine is recently approved that has the ability to provide protection against 9 strains of this type of virus, the researchers of study said.
“Women who were vaccinated with 4-strain vaccine may receive 9-strain vaccine for more protection,” said Fangjian Guo, a postdoctoral fellow in the (UTMB) University of Texas Medical Branch. According to Guo, this is not a final recommendation against HPV virus as more research is required to confirm these results. Currently, HPV vaccine is being recommended to counter cervical cancer in young women of age between 9 to 26 by Centers for Disease Prevention and Control. According to CDCP, some strains of HPV vaccine are connected with cervical cancer so this vaccine is also effective in protecting women from cancer of cervix.
A new study was proposed at the meeting of AACR also called as American Association for Cancer Research. In this study, Guo and his fellow researchers analyzed medical information of more than 600 women of the ages between 20 to 26, and including 80 those women who were vaccinated with original Gardasil vaccine. Gardasil HPV vaccine protects the human from four HPV types – 18, 16, 11 and 6. HPV types 18 and 16 are responsible for cervical cancer.
Women who got Gardasil vaccination were less likely to become victim of four strain of the virus. Nearly 11 percent of women who were vaccinated got infection of HPV 18, 16, 11 or 16 types compared to 20 percent of women who did not receive vaccination.
However, about sixty one percent women who got four-strain vaccination were infected by other high-risk virus of HPV. Contrary to this, only forty percent of total women who were not vaccinated had infection of HPV strains.
After this study, researchers also considered many other points in their research like the number of partners with sexual activity was carried out to find out the risk rate of getting HPV high-risk virus. It is still a fact that women who got original vaccine for HPV had more than 40 percent chances of being attacked by risky HPV virus not entered in the vaccine.
Women's Health Info
- Home Remedies for Abortion Pain
- Discontinuing MS treatment During Pregnancy: What Happens Next
- Top Important Factors that can create Hurdles in a way of healthy Life
- How to Get Rid of Hemorrhoid Pain
- Would Cialis be able to Cure the PMS Cramps in Women?
- Natural Ways to Heal Your Gut
- Can Sex Cause Cardiac Arrest?
- Bone Tumor
- Natural treatment for Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- How to Get Rid of Blisters on Face
- What Health and Fitness are All About
- Home Remedies for Ligament Aches
- Disparities between Men and Women – Role of Heart Attack on Sexual Function
- Do You Understand Women
- Advantages and Disadvantages of IUD
- Home Remedies for Pilonidal Cyst
- How to Get Rid of Greasy Scalp
- Are We Really Progressing?
- Can Women Also Use Viagra?
- Wellbeing Of Mankind Lies With The Health Of Women
- General Precautions To Take During Pregnancy
- The Reasons Being Female Sexual Dysfunction
- Why No Woman Should Be Happy Being the “Side Chick”
- Bleeding Disorders
- Everything In Nature Is Beautiful
- Social Media Can Help
- Women’s Welfare In India
- What Should You Do Before Shaving Your Bikini Line
- Women’s Mental Health and Causes
- Exercise Tips for Busy Moms
- Health for Pregnant Mothers
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Health and fitness regimen for teenage girls
- Food For Thought
- It’s Time To Talk About Alcohol And Women
- Exploit Your Full Potential
- Insomnia among women – facts, diagnostics and treatments
- High weight in first pregnancy can cause trouble next time
- Tips and Precautions During Menstruation
- Modern Women, Better Watch Out
- 5 tips on how to stay young and beautiful
- The Importance of Women’s Health
- How to be healthy and fit after giving birth
- Products for health of women
- Migraines changes during pregnancy
- Achievable health and fitness goals
- Another vaccination is required who already received HPV vaccine
- Girls Beware
- Life on earth is tied together by Love
- Antirheumatic agents and Mazindol
- Basic exercises to do at home
- Health and fitness – be a stronger woman
- Female Viagra pills
- Ortho Tri-Cyclen