Exercise Tips for Busy Moms
Whether you’re working a full time job or are a stay-at-home mom, chances are you’re finding it very difficult to fit regular visits to the gym into your busy schedule.
The following tips will help you to take care of you while you take care of everything else.
Take the stairs: Shopping centers, office buildings and apartment buildings give you the option of using the escalator or an elevator to move between floors. Instead of taking the easy way out, make a point of taking the stairs. Ramp up your workout by taking the stairs two at a time on your way up.
Park at the far end: Don’t kid yourself into believing that you save a lot of time by parking close to the entrance of a shopping center or an office building. The time it takes to wait for a parking space to become available could be better spent walking from the far side of the lot. Add some intensity to your walk by squeezing your buttocks and your stomach muscles while you walk.
Sit on a ball: Throw out the chair in your office or study and replace it with a medicine (Pilates) ball. The effort it takes to stay upright on the ball improves your posture and strengthens your core muscles. Once you have become adept at balancing on the ball, lift your feet off the floor for a more intense workout.
Don’t sit and wait: If you’re sitting next to the field waiting for your son to finish football practice, or waiting outside your daughter’s ballet class, make use of the time to do some stretches or take a quick power walk. Add wrist and ankle weights to burn more calories.
Don’t shout: Have you found yourself standing at the bottom of the stairs calling to your kids to come down for dinner or breakfast? Perhaps you stand on the porch and call to your children when they are playing in the back yard. Make a promise to yourself that you won’t raise your voice. Instead, make a point of walking up to your children and speaking to them instead of calling out. You will cover more miles and they’ll be more inclined to listen.
Weigh your options: Wear wrist and ankle weights while you move around your house doing chores. You may find it exhausting when you first start out, but those endorphins will soon kick in and make you feel a whole lot better.
A dance date: Get your man to take you dancing on date night. Instead of sitting down to a meal in a restaurant or sitting in a movie theatre, get moving on the dance floor. Alternatives to dancing are going ice skating, going roller skating or going rowing on a nearby lake.
A mattress marathon: If all else fails, use and abuse your man’s body for an intense workout that is sure to leave you both smiling like idiots. We’re willing to bet that he won’t mind.
Women's Health Info
- Top Important Factors that can create Hurdles in a way of healthy Life
- How to Get Rid of Hemorrhoid Pain
- Would Cialis be able to Cure the PMS Cramps in Women?
- Natural Ways to Heal Your Gut
- Can Sex Cause Cardiac Arrest?
- Bone Tumor
- Natural treatment for Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- How to Get Rid of Blisters on Face
- What Health and Fitness are All About
- Home Remedies for Ligament Aches
- Disparities between Men and Women – Role of Heart Attack on Sexual Function
- Do You Understand Women
- Advantages and Disadvantages of IUD
- Home Remedies for Pilonidal Cyst
- How to Get Rid of Greasy Scalp
- Are We Really Progressing?
- Can Women Also Use Viagra?
- Wellbeing Of Mankind Lies With The Health Of Women
- General Precautions To Take During Pregnancy
- The Reasons Being Female Sexual Dysfunction
- Why No Woman Should Be Happy Being the “Side Chick”
- Bleeding Disorders
- Everything In Nature Is Beautiful
- Social Media Can Help
- Women’s Welfare In India
- What Should You Do Before Shaving Your Bikini Line
- Women’s Mental Health and Causes
- Exercise Tips for Busy Moms
- Health for Pregnant Mothers
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Health and fitness regimen for teenage girls
- Food For Thought
- It’s Time To Talk About Alcohol And Women
- Exploit Your Full Potential
- Insomnia among women – facts, diagnostics and treatments
- High weight in first pregnancy can cause trouble next time
- Tips and Precautions During Menstruation
- Modern Women, Better Watch Out
- 5 tips on how to stay young and beautiful
- The Importance of Women’s Health
- How to be healthy and fit after giving birth
- Products for health of women
- Migraines changes during pregnancy
- Achievable health and fitness goals
- Another vaccination is required who already received HPV vaccine
- Girls Beware
- Life on earth is tied together by Love
- Antirheumatic agents and Mazindol
- Basic exercises to do at home
- Health and fitness – be a stronger woman
- Female Viagra pills
- Ortho Tri-Cyclen