Do You Understand Women
Woman, thy name is mystery. This is one hundred percent true of women in all societies. Men find it hard to fathom women and understand them even after spending a life time with them. Men are ruled by logic and reason which makes them perhaps very focused and single tracked in their approach. Women on the other hand are sentimental and are multi skilled as well as multi tracked in their thought, approach and emotions.
Women in all societies and in all ages have raised cry in favor of feminism and gender equality. While it is true that women are discriminated against in the male dominated societies, if you really look at women emancipation, you will find that women have always been superior to men. Women are versatile and are naturally endowed with resilience, tolerance and perseverance to withstand all of life’s challenges and to emerge victorious.
While women are emotionally stronger than men in all respects, we do find women sentimental and frivolous in some aspects. Thus she combines the serious aspects as well as the easy going and feminine aspects in herself. Every woman wants to be beautiful and desirous. Her feminine beauty and sensuality is perhaps the very essence of her being. In pursuit of beauty women try out everything possible under the sun including submitting themselves to the surgeon’s knife as well. The concept and idea of beauty however changes with the time and differs from society to society depending upon the culture.
Traditionally women’s beauty was linked to her well endowed body and her face. Her sensuality, feminity were marks of beauty. A well rounded body with slender waist, flat stomach, big breasts and round hips with curly hair were known to be the mark of beauty. Women dressed in gowns that enhanced their physical features and body curves. Low neck cuts, use of laces, corset and other fashion accessories to augment their shape and body enhanced their looks.
Today the concept of women’s beauty has undergone drastic changes. Women today are found to spend a lot of money and time on exercising and dieting in order to maintain their figure and beauty. Traditionally women never exercised. The physical labor and the domestic chores ensured sufficient exercise for the body and they depended upon natural home made whole some food for their diet. There was no concept of dieting. Rather, the diet was rich with milk, meat and fruits combined with dry fruits, vegetables and sweets. Today women tend to measure and nibble on toast and oats in order to watch their weight and count calories. Being thin and slender with a bony structure is considered to be beautiful by women. Buxom beauties are no longer considered beautiful. While women used jewellary, makeup and hairdos of all kinds as beauty accessories, today’s women tattoo themselves to enhance their beauty quotient.
What goes on in women’s mind is beyond men’s understanding. They do not understand women’s obsession with beauty and their striving all the time to remain beautiful. To men, every woman looks beautiful and feminine.
Women's Health Info
- Top Important Factors that can create Hurdles in a way of healthy Life
- How to Get Rid of Hemorrhoid Pain
- Would Cialis be able to Cure the PMS Cramps in Women?
- Natural Ways to Heal Your Gut
- Can Sex Cause Cardiac Arrest?
- Bone Tumor
- Natural treatment for Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- How to Get Rid of Blisters on Face
- What Health and Fitness are All About
- Home Remedies for Ligament Aches
- Disparities between Men and Women – Role of Heart Attack on Sexual Function
- Do You Understand Women
- Advantages and Disadvantages of IUD
- Home Remedies for Pilonidal Cyst
- How to Get Rid of Greasy Scalp
- Are We Really Progressing?
- Can Women Also Use Viagra?
- Wellbeing Of Mankind Lies With The Health Of Women
- General Precautions To Take During Pregnancy
- The Reasons Being Female Sexual Dysfunction
- Why No Woman Should Be Happy Being the “Side Chick”
- Bleeding Disorders
- Everything In Nature Is Beautiful
- Social Media Can Help
- Women’s Welfare In India
- What Should You Do Before Shaving Your Bikini Line
- Women’s Mental Health and Causes
- Exercise Tips for Busy Moms
- Health for Pregnant Mothers
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Health and fitness regimen for teenage girls
- Food For Thought
- It’s Time To Talk About Alcohol And Women
- Exploit Your Full Potential
- Insomnia among women – facts, diagnostics and treatments
- High weight in first pregnancy can cause trouble next time
- Tips and Precautions During Menstruation
- Modern Women, Better Watch Out
- 5 tips on how to stay young and beautiful
- The Importance of Women’s Health
- How to be healthy and fit after giving birth
- Products for health of women
- Migraines changes during pregnancy
- Achievable health and fitness goals
- Another vaccination is required who already received HPV vaccine
- Girls Beware
- Life on earth is tied together by Love
- Antirheumatic agents and Mazindol
- Basic exercises to do at home
- Health and fitness – be a stronger woman
- Female Viagra pills
- Ortho Tri-Cyclen