Health and fitness regimen for teenage girls
Teenage girls have a lot of issues ranging from self-esteem to weight-related issues. If you envy your classmates who have a shapely figure or who happen to be confident, being like them would be as simple as starting a health and fitness regimen for yourself. Exercises can do a lot in changing the way you regard yourself and boost your overall confidence and esteem. It may also be that key to making new friends and having fun too.
Girls can do a range of exercises to help them achieve maximum health and fitness. One of the most basic exercises is skipping rope whenever you can. Rope skipping is a hobby to some and is easy and fun to do. You can involve your friends as well and tell stories and catch up while working out. Skipping rope can help you lose weight and get shapely legs in the process.
Another health and fitness exercise for girls is running or jogging. All you need is to get a pair of comfortable sport shoes and a jogging outfit and you are good to go. Running increases your heart beat and strengthens your heart muscles. Jogging and running effectively work out the entire body. You can attempt running up a slope too as you progress with your routine. It is recommended that you go for your run or jog early in the morning or in the evening when it is less sunny.
Good health and fitness can also be achieved through performing household chores. Doing the dishes or mopping your room is enough exercise for you. One can also exercise while watching television or listening to music. You can do exercises such as squats and crunches while doing other things. You can also do stretching exercises while seated or lying on your bed.
Girls who experience menstrual discomfort in form of cramps can also benefit from doing regular exercises. Exercising is known to relieve the pain considerably. Exercising is also good for the skin and you can keep acne and pimple outbreaks at bay by working out daily. Health and fitness exercises such as sit ups or push ups and squats can help relax the abdominal muscles hence combating the pain that comes with monthly periods.
Girls are also advised to try out Kegel exercises. These exercises can be done easily and at any given time by tightening and relaxing the pelvic floor muscles. These exercises help to tone pelvic floor muscles and stop bladder leaks for those who have the problem. Bridge exercises and pelvic tilts are also recommended for strengthening your core muscles and keep you in good shape. Your thighs, butt and muscles are also exercised through working out.
Relaxation is also important for achieving good health. Most teenage girls suffer from weight-related conditions due to lack of sleep. Getting enough sleep is essential for the proper functioning of the brain too. Relaxation, coupled with an appropriate diet composed of healthy foods and fluids can transform your entire health and fitness levels.
Women's Health Info
- Home Remedies for Abortion Pain
- Discontinuing MS treatment During Pregnancy: What Happens Next
- Top Important Factors that can create Hurdles in a way of healthy Life
- How to Get Rid of Hemorrhoid Pain
- Would Cialis be able to Cure the PMS Cramps in Women?
- Natural Ways to Heal Your Gut
- Can Sex Cause Cardiac Arrest?
- Bone Tumor
- Natural treatment for Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- How to Get Rid of Blisters on Face
- What Health and Fitness are All About
- Home Remedies for Ligament Aches
- Disparities between Men and Women – Role of Heart Attack on Sexual Function
- Do You Understand Women
- Advantages and Disadvantages of IUD
- Home Remedies for Pilonidal Cyst
- How to Get Rid of Greasy Scalp
- Are We Really Progressing?
- Can Women Also Use Viagra?
- Wellbeing Of Mankind Lies With The Health Of Women
- General Precautions To Take During Pregnancy
- The Reasons Being Female Sexual Dysfunction
- Why No Woman Should Be Happy Being the “Side Chick”
- Bleeding Disorders
- Everything In Nature Is Beautiful
- Social Media Can Help
- Women’s Welfare In India
- What Should You Do Before Shaving Your Bikini Line
- Women’s Mental Health and Causes
- Exercise Tips for Busy Moms
- Health for Pregnant Mothers
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Health and fitness regimen for teenage girls
- Food For Thought
- It’s Time To Talk About Alcohol And Women
- Exploit Your Full Potential
- Insomnia among women – facts, diagnostics and treatments
- High weight in first pregnancy can cause trouble next time
- Tips and Precautions During Menstruation
- Modern Women, Better Watch Out
- 5 tips on how to stay young and beautiful
- The Importance of Women’s Health
- How to be healthy and fit after giving birth
- Products for health of women
- Migraines changes during pregnancy
- Achievable health and fitness goals
- Another vaccination is required who already received HPV vaccine
- Girls Beware
- Life on earth is tied together by Love
- Antirheumatic agents and Mazindol
- Basic exercises to do at home
- Health and fitness – be a stronger woman
- Female Viagra pills
- Ortho Tri-Cyclen