How to Get Rid of Greasy Scalp
Having a greasy scalp is one of the annoying things people have to face in their daily lives. A greasy scalp can make your good hair day into a disastrous looking one. Your hair starts looking unwashed and extremely oily. Oil is naturally secreted from the scalp in order to keep your hair healthy. But when there is too much of oil secretion, the appearance of your hair significantly reduces.
There are several factors that may cause a greasy scalp. Hormonal changes would be one of them. Undergoing through stress, consuming oily food, or not taking of your hair can also contribute equally. Your hair may look very heavy and can also become unmanageable when you have a greasy scalp. Therefore, it is important to control this condition to manage your hair better.
If you shampoo your hair daily, it could damage your hair further because of the harsh chemicals present in it. Try out some of these natural remedies at home in order to say good bye to an oily scalp.
Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar contains acetic acid that is known to bring equilibrium in the pH level of your scalp that will eventually help in regulating the oil secretion as well. You will have to mix apple cider vinegar with some amount of water and use this solution to wash your hair after you are done shampooing. You can rinse it off using cold water post that.
Lemon juice will help in getting rid of the excess amount of oil from the scalp. It is also known for keeping the scalp healthy as it contains many vital vitamins and nutrients. You can mix lemon juice in some cold distilled water to apply it on your head. Massage it for a while and wash it off after some time.
Black tea is extremely beneficial when it comes to treating hair problems in different ways. It helps in tightening the pores present in the scalp to maintain the oil content as desirable. You will have to boil black tea for about ten minutes and strain the mixture and apply it to your hair and scalp. Leave it there for some time and then remove it with the help of some mild shampoo.
Aloe Vera is known for containing several types of vitamins and minerals along with enzymes that are known for promoting the shine and growth of your hair. It will help in detoxifying your scalp and controlling the oil secretion as well. You will have to mix Aloe Vera gel in a mild shampoo along with some lemon juice. Use this shampoo to wash your scalp. After doing so, you will see some great results.
Fuller’s Earth is known to be natural absorbent and is exceptionally good for getting rid of the excess amount of oil. You can prepare a thick past of it by adding water and applying in on your scalp as well as hair. Let it be there for a while and then wash it off with the help of some lukewarm water.
Women's Health Info
- Home Remedies for Abortion Pain
- Discontinuing MS treatment During Pregnancy: What Happens Next
- Top Important Factors that can create Hurdles in a way of healthy Life
- How to Get Rid of Hemorrhoid Pain
- Would Cialis be able to Cure the PMS Cramps in Women?
- Natural Ways to Heal Your Gut
- Can Sex Cause Cardiac Arrest?
- Bone Tumor
- Natural treatment for Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- How to Get Rid of Blisters on Face
- What Health and Fitness are All About
- Home Remedies for Ligament Aches
- Disparities between Men and Women – Role of Heart Attack on Sexual Function
- Do You Understand Women
- Advantages and Disadvantages of IUD
- Home Remedies for Pilonidal Cyst
- How to Get Rid of Greasy Scalp
- Are We Really Progressing?
- Can Women Also Use Viagra?
- Wellbeing Of Mankind Lies With The Health Of Women
- General Precautions To Take During Pregnancy
- The Reasons Being Female Sexual Dysfunction
- Why No Woman Should Be Happy Being the “Side Chick”
- Bleeding Disorders
- Everything In Nature Is Beautiful
- Social Media Can Help
- Women’s Welfare In India
- What Should You Do Before Shaving Your Bikini Line
- Women’s Mental Health and Causes
- Exercise Tips for Busy Moms
- Health for Pregnant Mothers
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Health and fitness regimen for teenage girls
- Food For Thought
- It’s Time To Talk About Alcohol And Women
- Exploit Your Full Potential
- Insomnia among women – facts, diagnostics and treatments
- High weight in first pregnancy can cause trouble next time
- Tips and Precautions During Menstruation
- Modern Women, Better Watch Out
- 5 tips on how to stay young and beautiful
- The Importance of Women’s Health
- How to be healthy and fit after giving birth
- Products for health of women
- Migraines changes during pregnancy
- Achievable health and fitness goals
- Another vaccination is required who already received HPV vaccine
- Girls Beware
- Life on earth is tied together by Love
- Antirheumatic agents and Mazindol
- Basic exercises to do at home
- Health and fitness – be a stronger woman
- Female Viagra pills
- Ortho Tri-Cyclen